RAISING MONEY & ATTRACTING INVESTORS
NO FILM SCHOOL. NO TRUST FUND. NO PROBLEM.
- Don't know where to look for financing?
- Does the business side (contracts, investor docs, etc.) make your head spin?
- Does asking for money make you nervous?
In this course we will dive into a multitude of ways to raise capital for your film with a focus on private equity. I'm going to give you my best secrets, tips and tricks for finding, pitching, and securing quality equity investors that have aided me in bringing in over $15 million in financing for my films. You will spend LESS time worrying, and MORE time making your dream project!
What is covered in this series?
- Setting Up the Investment and Materials
- Shifting Your Mindset
- Identifying Your Ideal Investors
- Building an Investor Strategy
- Prepping and Navigating the Meeting to Hook Investors
- Nailing the Pitch
- 7 Hard Pitch Meeting Questions and How to Answer Them
- And Much, Much More!
"Finding leads for support for a project is one of the most intimidating and overwhelming parts of filmmaking. I was skeptical about Sara Elizabeth's affirmation that everyone could find 100 leads based on their existing network. About 20 minutes into her webinar I found myself "eating my words". I'm thrilled to say that I was absolutely able to not just find my 100, but also have a plan for how to approach and talk to people about my film project."
Filmmaker- Washington DC
Get the Series Now!
Leave frustration at the door and get a clear path to defining a firm strategy. You will say Goodbye Overwhelm and Hello Clarity!SIGN ME UP