THE SERIES PACKAGE
NO FILM SCHOOL. NO TRUST FUND. NO PROBLEM.
- Are you a creative that feels paralyzed by the business side?
- Do you have a fabulous idea/ script but don't know how to find financing?
- Do you want to find ways to stretch the small budget that you do have?
- Are you scared of getting taken advantage of by a distributor and want to learn how to protect yourself?
Well, those reasons and so many more are why I have created this series! I'm sure you aren't just looking to make one film and then be done but want to have a career. It comes down to making a film that's budget is large enough to make your film but modest enough to get your investors their money back so they will support you next film. That is accomplished in several ways; From how you structure your deal, to how you spend the money, to how you protect yourself in your distribution contract and with your distribution choice. That is all what we will cover in this series!
"Your Masterclass was excellent; It is exactly what I was looking for and very helpful. I got a TON of useful information. " James Noll- Filmmaker (Greater DC area)
The Series Package:
Get ALL 3 series
-Raising Money & Attracting Investors
-Keeping the Quality High & the Budget Low
-Understanding Distribution & Marketing
- Identify a solid list of investors leads.
- Develop the tools to feel confident in your pitch.
- Understand the END so you can more efficiently and effectively make decisions at the START.
- Walk away with ways to save money that don't compromise quality so you can help protect your investor return.
- Save time and energy trying to figure it out on your own and fast track making your film.
- The amount you SAVE from the ideas in this course will be FAR greater than its price!
Janice Jensen- Producer, Mt. Evans Pictures (Denver, CO)
"Sara Elizabeth always offers a dose of inspiration, camaraderie, and fun. Every minute of the class was chock full of great information. She genuinely cares about helping others succeed; and her enthusiasm and encouragement is a constant! She truly walks the talk and 'lives life outloud'."