KEEPING THE QUALITY HIGH & THE BUDGET LOW
NO FILM SCHOOL. NO TRUST FUND. NO PROBLEM.
- Do you have a limited budget but want your film to look fabulous?
- Do you wish you could pick a successful filmmaker's brain for tips and tricks?
- Do you wish you could learn from someone else's mistakes, instead of making your own?
"Brilliant. Just brilliant. I feel like I just got the secret sauce." Timothy K- Filmmaker
What is covered in this series?
- Changing your thinking can get you a quality low budget film
- Uncovering and leveraging the assets YOU already posses
- Managing the 3 Keys to a strong indie film on a budget
- Strategies to cut costs while maintaining quality
- Some dangerous pitfalls that can sabotage your budget
- And Much, Much More!
ROBIN M.- Filmmaker
"What clever information Sara Elizabeth. Thank you a million for your insights into your process producing. You gave me so many things to think about that I never would have considered. I'm excited to put this into practice on the film I'm doing next year!"